|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester webbing sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Flat eye|
|Shape:||Flat||Standard:||CE / GS / ISO|
|Application:||Lifting||Safety Factor:||5:1/ 6:1/ 7:1/ 8:1|
|Ply:||single ply or multi-ply||Length:||custom|
10t Polyester Webbing Sling / Heavy duty polyester material 10t webbing sling , En 1492-1
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
About the webbing sling:
1. 100% high tenacity polyester;
2. single ply or double ply;
3. with reinforced lifting eyes
4. safety factor available: 5:1, 6:1, 7:1
5. length available:1meter to 10 meter
6. according to EN1492-1:2000
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
Instructions for use of RLB-LIFT flat webbing and round slings
Before use, select the correct flat webbing or round sling with regard to its application, capacity and the surface
conditions of the load (see designation on the labels).
Examine the condition of the webbing sling or the round sling (improperly maintained or repaired slings, including
unreadable labels, must be excluded from further use).
The permitted capacity of the slings mustn’t be exceeded.(WLL in accordance with the applied lifting method)
Never shorten a sling by knotting it.
Flat webbing sling and round sling must not be placed around sharp adges or over rough surfaces, use wear
sleeves and edge protectors where necessary.
Flat webbing sling should be applied in such a way that they carry the load over the full sling width.
Loads may only be placed on slings if damage is precluded.
Do not drag slings from under loads, position the sling correctly to ensure easy removal after use.
Position slings in such a way that they hold the load securely(displacement of the centre of gravity must be
In “choker” lifts, only use flat webbing slings with reinforced eyes.
Using flat webbing slings with Becket eyes, the opening angle of the eyes shouldn’t exceed 20 at the connecting
In cases that flat webbing slings or round slings are used in connection with chemical or in extreme temperatures.
Contact the manufacturer for instructions.
In “choker” or direct lifts, the round sling should be positioned so that it can form its “nature” inclination angle of 60
and that heat due to friction is avoided.
Avoid sharp jerks and joist.
Do not drag the load across the floor with the sling or drag the sling across rough surfaces.
Kontak Person: Mr. Hui