|Place of Origin:||China|
|Sertifikasi:||CE GS ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||ratchet tie down strap||Application:||Lashing|
|Length:||custom||Packing:||Carton and Pallet|
CE GS ISO certified , cam buckle 25 mm 250kg buckle straps , 1 inch cam buckle
Belt Material: 100% Polyester
Belt Width: 25mm
Belt Color: Red/Yellow/Orange/Blue/Green/as customized+ N black strips
Belt Strength / LC / STF: according to EN12195-2 Standard
Elongation: <7%, or according customer requirement
Length: 4m/ 6m/ 8m/ 9m/10m/ 12m/ 15m/ as customized
Packing: each piece in standard carton and pallet, or according customer requirement
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. arious sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
1. European standard:EN12195
2. Australian standard:AS NZS 4380-2001
3. American standard: WSTDA-T-1
Use instructions as per EN-12915-2
1. Care shall be taken that the web lashing isn’t damaged by sharp edges of the load on which it is used.
Visual inspection and check before and after the use is recommended.
2. Only web lashing with legible label and mark can be used.
3. Web sling shall not be overloaded: only the maximum hand force of 500N(50daN on the label; 1dN≈1kg)
shall be used. Mechanical aid, such as levers, bars, etc. are not to be used unless they are specially
designed to be used with the devices.
4. Web sling shall not used if knotted.
5. Damage to labels shall be prevented by keeping them away from sharp edges of the load and if
possible, away from the load.
6. The webbing shall be protected against from friction, abrasion and damage from load with sharp edges
by using protective and/or corner protectors.
Ratchet straps are manufactured to secure cargo in place on trucks, trailers, boats, and other freight
carriers. Most ratchet straps are made with polyester webbing to minimize weathering and damage. There
is a wide variety of hardware for ratchet straps, such as; flat hooks, snap hooks, wire hooks, grab hooks,
s-hooks, chain, e fittings, and more.
You should inspect your ratchet straps before each use and replace any tie down strap assembly that is
not in excellent working condition. You should never use a ratchet strap if there is abrasive wear, broken
or worn stitching, holes, tears, cuts, or any tie down hardware that shows a defect.
Choosing the Correct Ratchet Strap for your Application
1. Figure the weight and size of the cargo you are securing
2. Tie down strap needs a Working Load Limit (WLL) equal to or greater than that weight
3. Choose the length you need
4. Choose the hardware that will be best for your application (ratchet, hooks, etc)
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours;
Well-trained & experienced staffs are to answer all your inquiries in English or other language;
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party;
Good after-sale service is offered.
About our company
1. Since 2007, we engaged in polyester webbing soft sling (lifting sling) belt products,include flat webbing
sling,endless webbing sling,round sling,ratchet tie down,safety belt and so on.
2. Our main Market : European,USA,Australia.
3. The main technical personnel experience is more or less ten years
4. Service : OEM
5. Delivery: different product (round sling) has different times, please should contact us to confirm.
Kontak Person: Mr. Hui