|Place of Origin:||China|
|Nama merek:||Reliable Sling|
|Sertifikasi:||CE GS ISO TUV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 m|
|Packaging Details:||50m per roll, 1 rolls per carton or bag or customized as your require|
|Delivery Time:||35 work days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60000 rolls / month|
|Material:||100% high tenacity industrial polyester yarn||SF:||5:1, 6:1, 7:1|
|Color:||Red or customized||Width:||125mm/ 150mm|
|Standard:||EN 1492-1||Sample:||Free but the freight|
|WLL:||5 Ton||Logo Print:||OK|
CE 125mm Red Polyester Webbing For Flat Sling Belt With Safety Factor 6
Since 2007, we have been specializing in the field of Lashing Equipment and Lifting Equipment. Our main products are Cargo Lashings, Webbing Slings, Round Slings and Tow Straps, etc. In the meantime, we timely develop new products in relevant field to meet market demands, such as Cargo Nets and Safety Harness, etc.
All products are produced under strict standard of quality control, and constant research and development ensuring that you will get the latest products produced with the most advanced and cost effective technologies. Most of our products are CE certified. We are confident that our products and service will satisfy the highest standards of requirements.
1. Material: 100% high tensile polyester
2. Standard: DIN 60005, ISO4878 EN1492-1:2000 JB/T8521-2000
2. Safety Factor: 5:1 6:1 7:1
3. Working temperature: -40° C-100° C
4. Length: As you required.
5. Color: color code accordint to international standard
6. WLL: 0.5ton - 24ton
|Work Load Limit (WLL)||Width||Color|
|1T||25mm/30mm||Violet +1 black strip|
|2T||50mm/60mm||Green + 2 black strips|
|3T||75mm/90mm||Yellow + 3 black strips|
|4T||100mm/120mm||Grey + 4 black strips|
|5T||125mm/150mm||Red + 5 black strips|
|6T||150mm/180mm||Brown + 6 black strips|
|8T||200mm/240mm||Blue + 8 black strips|
|10T||250mm/300mm||Orange + 10 black strips|
Care and Use
1. Check European Standard for use and inspection guidelines.
2. Never attempt to lift load over load capacity
3. Do not use if ID tag is removed.
4. Inspect sling for damage prior to use.
5. Do not use sling if there is any sign of cut webbing, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damaged seams, any other defect or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious matter.
6. Do not tie knots in sling webbing.
7. Protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load. Use protective sleeves.
8. Do not expose slings to temperatures above 90°C.
9. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibres.
10. Consult with RELIABLE SLING recommendations before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
11. Keep away from strong alkalis and phenolic compounds.
Pictures for your reference:
WLL: from 1 ton- 24 ton polyester webbings are available
Kontak Person: Mr. Hui